Happy Father's Day to all the Dads out there. It's gorgeous weather in our area, and looking forward to spending may days outdoors.We are actually celebrating Father's Day in New York City this weekend (so this was a scheduled post). Meeting the hub's sons and grandchildren for Sunday brunch and heading home on the train later in the day.
Week in Review:
- It was great weather here this past week and next week. Got out for a few walks, but somehow managed to gain (1) pound back of the (4) I lost last week. We did go out to eat a lot last week.
- Finished the audio book: A Partial History of Lost Causes; Jennifer duBois (pretty good)
- Took a break from Stephen King's, The Stand - but I'll be returning to it this week. Every time coworker's sneezed or coughed I got a little freaked out:)
- Reading Picture This; Jacqueline Sheehan - enjoying it.
- Got to spend some time with my granddaughter. She's gained almost 4 pounds in (8) weeks and the doctor thinks she looks great. She says she thinks she will be tall and lean --(that's a good thing:) She's sleeping well, eating well and more aware. Another month and perhaps some serious smiles.
- Enjoy your Father's Day