is hosted by Alyce of At Home With Books.
Photos can be old or new, and be of any subject as long as they are clean and appropriate for all eyes to see. How much detail you give in the caption is entirely up to you. Please don't post random photos that you find online.
Meet Roxy the iRobot Roomba 780
my new best friend
Why Do I Love Thee?
- She can turn herself on and off and even find her way back to her docking station.
- She's quiet and never complains (like I did ) when it's time to vacuum.
- The cats are pretty fascinated with her instead of running to the basement like when I used the noisy and heavy Dyson.
- She does a great job on hardwoods and on carpets.
- She doesn't disturb me while I enjoy my coffee and a good book.
- She navigates her way around anything and redirects herself when she bumps into something.
- She even found dirt under the furniture (imagine that).
- She's a terrific conversation piece,.
- She has a red light "trash bin" that lights up when her dirt receptacle is full.
- and the best reason of all.....She was free.