Hope everyone has had a good week. I've haven't spent much time blogging or reading blogs this past week but hope to catch up this week. Here's a little summary of how my week went.
We started last Sunday with our family, multi-birthday celebration which included a healthy chicken dish, salad, pizza and carrot cake, and yes we all indulged, but it was a bit of a reward as well as a celebration.
(4) of us have been involved in a eating healthy and weight loss program for the last (12) weeks. It isn't a competition, but we've all been doing well. The (4) of us have lost between (9 and 20lbs each) and about 60 lbs between us! I lost (15lbs) as of yesterday and have dropped almost (2) sizes in dress pants already, so I'm pretty excited. I'm planning on making this a permanent change to the way I eat moving forward, even after I reach my goal weight.
The weather has been all over the place here, as the daffodils have popped but the snow has not stopped. Still snow on the ground in places and more predicted. It was really cold and windy the past few days even though Spring has supposedly sprung.
Read but not Reviewed yet
- American Psycho; Brett Easton Ellis - 5/5 - (audio)
- One Breath Away; Heather Gudenkauf - 3.5/5 - (audio)
- Death of Bees; Lisa O'Donnell - 4/5 (arc)
- The Storyteller; Jodi Picoult (this may be my last Picoult as I'm not enjoying this one and think I'vr grown tired on her style. I do plan to finish as I'm 3/4 done)
- Parlor Games; Maryka Biaggio (audio in progress - good)
Have a great week everyone!