Wednesday, April 1, 2015

March Reading in Review ~ April Reading Plans



March was a great reading month for me in terms of numbers and quality of books read. Here's what I read. (12 books read: (2) kids books, (2) audio books (4) eGalleys (3) arc (1) personal copy.  Only (3) of the (12) was so-so reads,
  1. In Wilderness; Diane Thomas - 3.5/5 (arc) (March)
  2. Etta and Otto and Russell and James; Emma Hooper - 4/5 (arc) (March)
  3. Glamourpuss; Sarah Weeks & David Small - 4/5 (March)
  4. World Gone By; Dennis Lehane - 4/5 (arc) (March
  5. Everything I Never Told You; Celeste Ng - 4.5/5 (audio) (March)
  6. Fiercombe Manor; Kate Riordan - 3/5 (arc) (March)
  7. The Martian; Andy Weir - 5/5 (audio) (March)
  8. Fetch; Jorey Hurley - 5/5 (library) (March)
  9. Findng Spring; Carin Berger 3.5/5 (library) (March)
  10. Us, David Nicholls 4/5 (eGalley) (March)
  11. The Invention of Wings; Sue Monk Kidd 4.5/5 (eGalley) (March)
  12. A Little Life; Hanya Yanagihara - 5/5 (personal copy) (March)
Favorite books


 A Little Life; Hanya Yanagihara


Fetch; Jorey Hurley - 5/5

April Reading Plans

7 comments:

  1. You have had a great month. I read Everything I Never Told You last year and I really enjoyed it.

    ReplyDelete
  2. You had a good month! Will be interested in hearing what you think about the Genova book.

    ReplyDelete
  3. You've had a great month. I enjoyed Everthing I Never Told You and The Invention of Wings. I will check out your thoughts on A Little Life. I've seen other positive remarks about it. Have a great weekend.

    ReplyDelete
  4. 11 for 12 - that's an awesome month! And I loved your review of A Little Life. I just finished The Children's Crusade, which I liked OK, but was expecting more from.

    ReplyDelete
  5. You had an awesome month! I really want to read The Martian. Happy April reading!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Wonderful month of books for you. I may be the last one to get to The Martian. I want to listen on audio.

    ReplyDelete
  7. I also read Everthing I Never Told You and The Invention of Wings. Loved them both. We did pick The Martian for book club with the guys. So I am hoping it works out. I think they are just lucky we are including them in our exclusive girl's group. Ha!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for taking the time to visit and double thanks for any comments. If you ask a question in your comments, I will try to reply to it here, or by email if your settings allow me to do so. Thanks again for visiting.