The Winter Holiday Reading Challenge is being hosted by Book in Hand, and it will last from November 1, 2008 to January 31, 2009.
The theme for this challenge is Winter Holidays. The books that you choose to read must have a storyline that includes celebrating a winter holiday, such as Thanksgiving, Christmas, Hanukkah, Kwanzaa, New Year's, etc. (However, the holidays are not limited to just these examples.)
You choose the number of books you wish to read.
I hope to read (5). My list consists of:
- The Christmas Sweater; Beck - 5/5
- A Cedar Cove Christmas; Macomber - 2/5
- A Virgin River Christmas; Robyn Carr - 4/5
- A Dog Named Christmas; Kincaid - 4/5
- The Spy Who Came for Christmas; Morrell - 4/5
- The Paper Bag Christmas; Milne
- Santa Clawed; Brown
I've already read : Grace; Evans - loved it and Holidays on Ice; Sedaris - very funny