Thursday, February 5, 2009

Library Loot - February 5, 2009


Library Loot is a weekly event co-hosted by A Striped Armchair and Out of the Blue that encourages Bloggers to share the books they’ve checked out from the library.

This weeks haul:
  1. In Hovering Flight; Hinnefeld
  2. Lima Nights; Arana
  3. The Seamstress of Hollywood Boulevard; Erin McGraw
  4. Thank You for All Things; Sandra Kring ( current read - very good)
  5. If Today Be Sweet; Thrity Umrigar
  6. Grammar Girl's Quick and Dirty Tips for Better Writing; Fogarty
  7. The Distance Between Us; Yates
  8. Ghost in Love; Carroll (audio)
  9. The Story of Forgetting; Block
I'm not sure which books will get returned unread at this point, but I am enjoying Thank You for All Things; Kring right now.

Did you find anything that looks good at the Library this week? Post your link.

2 comments:

  1. I'm the same ---bring them home and then likely return them. I am determined to read at least one that I brought home this week. lol. I've got Thank You For All Things on my shelf. I'll be watching for your review.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I get one of the Grammar Girl's hint e-mailed to me everyday. It is amazing the things I didn't know..lol

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for taking the time to visit and double thanks for any comments. If you ask a question in your comments, I will try to reply to it here, or by email if your settings allow me to do so. Thanks again for visiting.