Wednesday, March 11, 2009

Award Thanks ``` Passing it on to You

I received the Proximidade award from Alyce at At Home With Books.

"This blog invests and believes in the PROXIMITY-nearness in space, time and relationships. These blogs are exceedingly charming. These kind bloggers aim to find and be friends. They are not interested in prizes or self-aggrandizement! Our hope is that when the ribbons of these prizes are cut, even more friendships are propagated. Please give more attention to these writers! Deliver this award to eight bloggers who must choose eight more and include this clever-written text into the body of their award."

I am giving the Proximidade award to:


1. Dog-Ear Diary
2. Geranium Cat's Bookshelf
3. Lesley's Book Nook
4. People Reading
5. Books and Cooks
6. As Usual I Need More Bookshelves
7. Under a Blood Red Sky
8. Confessions of a Book Addict

6 comments:

  1. You are so sweet, Diane! Thank you!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you! I'll have to think hard who to pass this on to.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Aw, thanks for the lovely award, Diane! I'm glad you enjoy reading my blog.

    ReplyDelete
  4. This is lovely of you. Thank you so much, and I am thrilled to find your blog. What is the photo of in your header?

    ReplyDelete
  5. Congratulations! Very well deserved.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Thank you! You have a great blog, too!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for taking the time to visit and double thanks for any comments. If you ask a question in your comments, I will try to reply to it here, or by email if your settings allow me to do so. Thanks again for visiting.