Tuesday, March 24, 2009

Tuesday Teasers

Tuesday Teasers is hosted by Should Be Reading.

asks you to:
  • Grab your current read.
  • Let the book fall open to a random page.
  • Share with us two (2) “teaser” sentences from that page.
  • You also need to share the title of the book that you’re getting your “teaser” from … that way people can have some great book recommendations if they like the teaser you’ve given!
  • Please avoid spoilers!
My teasers are from my current read : Honolulu; Alan Brennert

p. 161.....
"The dissolution of a marriage in Korea was no trifling matter, and in most cases it was initiated by the husband's parents. A wife could be expelled from marriage for one of 'seven evils' : adultery, thievery, jealousy, insolence toward her in-laws, failure to produce a son, a mortal disease, or excessive talkativeness".

I am really enjoying this book and looking forward to posting my review once I finish it.

What is your teaser?


  1. That sounds so intriguing! I'm already looking forward to your review.

  2. Great teaser, Diane. I can't wait to read this book.


Thanks for taking the time to visit and double thanks for any comments. If you ask a question in your comments, I will try to reply to it here, or by email if your settings allow me to do so. Thank again for visiting.

(I apologize for the word verification, spammers spoil it for all sadly.)