Tuesday, March 31, 2009

Tuesday Teasers

Tuesday Teasers is hosted by Should Be Reading.

asks you to:
  • Grab your current read.
  • Let the book fall open to a random page.
  • Share with us two (2) “teaser” sentences from that page.
  • You also need to share the title of the book that you’re getting your “teaser” from … that way people can have some great book recommendations if they like the teaser you’ve given!
  • Please avoid spoilers!
My teasers are from my current read : The Weight of Heaven: A Novel
(review copy)

p. 157.....
"Her heart full of misgivings, Ellie eyed the road stretched out in front of them. She imagined it looks like her future---dark and endless and lined with ominous, threatening rain clouds".

This book is terrific; the writing is so beautiful. It will be released on April 14, 2009. Watch for my review in a few days.

What is your Tuesday Teaser?


  1. Great teaser! I have The Space Between Us on my shelves, and have heard great things about it too.

  2. Great teaser. I have a couple of her books on my shelf. I'm going to have to pick this one up too.

  3. I'll be looking forward to the review - I also enjoyed The Space Between Us.


Thanks for taking the time to visit and double thanks for any comments. If you ask a question in your comments, I will try to reply to it here, or by email if your settings allow me to do so. Thank again for visiting.

(I apologize for the word verification, spammers spoil it for all sadly.)