Thursday, August 22, 2013

These Hamptons; Phillip Andrew Lehans

Author: Phillip Andrew Lehans

Publication Year:  2013 
Publisher:  Schiffer Publishing, Ltd.
Edition: eGalley
Source:  Net Galley
Date Completed: Aug - 2013
Rating: 5/5

This is a really impressive collection of photographs of everything "The Hamptons". The book is 192 pages with over 180 wonderful photos: ocean scenes, sailboats, lighthouses, storm clouds, fireworks, forests, farms, art work, craftsmen and wares and more. Each photo has a very tiny tiny blurb about the photo.

This book should have a wide appeal to people living in "the Hamptons", those who vacation there, or just most anyone who loves nice photography. A great coffee-table book.


  1. Sounds like this would make me want to go more than I already do!

  2. This is my kind of book! I bet the photos are amazing!


Thanks for taking the time to visit and double thanks for any comments. If you ask a question in your comments, I will try to reply to it here, or by email if your settings allow me to do so. Thank again for visiting.

(I apologize for the word verification, spammers spoil it for all sadly.)