Thursday, August 22, 2013

These Hamptons; Phillip Andrew Lehans



Author: Phillip Andrew Lehans

Publication Year:  2013 
Publisher:  Schiffer Publishing, Ltd.
Edition: eGalley
Source:  Net Galley
Date Completed: Aug - 2013
Rating: 5/5

This is a really impressive collection of photographs of everything "The Hamptons". The book is 192 pages with over 180 wonderful photos: ocean scenes, sailboats, lighthouses, storm clouds, fireworks, forests, farms, art work, craftsmen and wares and more. Each photo has a very tiny tiny blurb about the photo.

This book should have a wide appeal to people living in "the Hamptons", those who vacation there, or just most anyone who loves nice photography. A great coffee-table book.

2 comments:

  1. Sounds like this would make me want to go more than I already do!

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is my kind of book! I bet the photos are amazing!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for taking the time to visit and double thanks for any comments. If you ask a question in your comments, I will try to reply to it here, or by email if your settings allow me to do so. Thanks again for visiting.