Share your week by posting a link on Deb's Blog HERE
Hello Everyone - How was your week? The best news of the week here was that the heat and humidity is gone and enjoying AC off and windows open; now a reason to be outside more. Hope everyone had a great week.
READING (finished this week) - I finished (4) books this week and loved them all. I've reviewed all except Stephen King's September release which I will review closer to release date in September. All (4) books were very different and I liked/loved them all....how often does that happen? All highly recommended.
Small Things Like These; Claire Keegan - 5/5 stars
Godspeed; Nickolas Butler - 4.5/5 stars
The Family Remains; Lisa Jewell - 4/5 stars
(3) New book additions from Library Ongoing Book Sale (just 25 cents each!.
(New Book Arrivals from Publishers)
Wish You Were Gone; Kieran Scott
(thank you Gallery Books)
The 6:20 Man; David Baldacci
(Thank you Grand Central Publishing)
The Presidents Daughter; James Patterson & Bill Clinton
(thank you Grand Central Publishing)
(Library Books - checked out)
- The Custom of the Country; Edith Wharton (audio download) (current read)
- The Messy Lives of Book People; Phaedra Patrick (hardcover)
- The Ambush of Widows; Jeff Abbot (playaway audiobook)
- The Midnight Library; Matt Haig (reread for book group)
- The Disinvited Guest; Carol Goodman
- The Power of Regret: How Looking Backward Moves Us forward; Daniel Pink (current read)
- The Reservoir; David Duchovny
Have a good week all!