So with 2010 just around the corner, I've decided to try to lessen the weight on my bookshelves, by reading books from my shelves, and then passing the books on to someone else: a friend, relative, the library, used book store, swap them, just as long as the book leaves my house once it has been read. I'm setting an ambitious goal of (75 books).
Does this sound like something you'd like to do as well??? If so, feel free to join in:
- grab the button
- decide how many books you want to read from your shelves (minimum of 20 - no maximum)
- find a new home for the books once you read them
- post the titles and the authors of books you've read and passed on
- project runs from January 1, 2010 through December 31, 2010
- crossover challenge books are allowed