(My amazing kiddos in the late 70's)
I spent some time last week taking pics of old pics with my iPhone and was pleasantly surprised by the results. This was one of the pics (above) which wasn't in the best of shape to begin with. When I sent it to my son and daughter, they didn't forget to remind me about the 7 stitches my son got in his forehead around that time -- honestly it wasn't my fault (LOL)
This is another week that flew by in a flash. I was very busy all week between errands taking a loved one to some medical appointments for an, as yet, undiagnosed medical issue. She is having more tests next week as well. Today we are off for a long ride and a late lunch somewhere. What's going on with all of you today?
- Fool Me Once; Harlan Coben (audio)
- Family Man; Elinor Lipman (audio
- A One-in-a Million Boy; Monica Wood
- The Children; Ann Leary
- Spill, Simmer Falter, Wither; Sara Baume
- The Last Bookaneer; Matthew Pearl (Penguin Press)
- Britt-Marie Was Here; Fredrik Backman (Atria)
- The Pier Falls: And Other Stories; Mark Haddon (Doubleday)
- She; Michelle Latiolais (W.W. Norton)
- LaRose; Louise Erdrich (Harper)
- The Mother; Yvette Edwards (Amstad)
Have a Great Week Everyone!