Monday, January 23, 2012

The Stephen King Project ~ 2012


Somehow I overlooked signing up for this challenge for January 1st, but my 2012 plans definitely include reading more Stephen King novels.  I finished 2011 reading his latest novel, 11/22/63 (which I loved) so he is once again on my "must read more author's list".

The Stephen King Project is being hosted by:  Natalie at Coffee and a Book Chick and Kathleen at Boarding In My Forties.  It runs from January 2012 thru December 2012, and there are different levels of participation.  You can sign up HERE

My Goal  (3) Books - A Lil Bit of King
(tentative list subject to change)

  1. Gingerbread Girl (audio - 4/5)
  2. The Stand  - 4.5/5 (eBook) 
  3. UR (4/5)  (audio)
  4. In the Tall Grass; Stephen King and Joe Hill - 3.5/5 (audio)

6 comments:

  1. Great challenge. I will be waiting for your posts, and adding more books for my TBR. I also just finished 11/22/63 and loved it.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow, you picked some big ones! I'm still planning to go back to 11/22/63 one of these days!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I hate thought of joining this one. I might yet. I have a few King books that I just have to get to this year. Good luck with it Diane!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Great challenge idea!!! May do this one next year.

    ReplyDelete
  5. The Stand is one of my all-time favorite books ever! Have fun with this one.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for taking the time to visit and double thanks for any comments. If you ask a question in your comments, I will try to reply to it here, or by email if your settings allow me to do so. Thanks again for visiting.