Happy Leap Month
(where did February go?)
Two months of 2012 -- gone --how did that happen?
I've been feeling a bit stressed lately, and feel like my reading has slowed. I did get some reading done, but would have liked to accomplish more. Here is what my month looked like:
- Battle Hymn of the Tiger Mother; Amy Chua (NF-audio) - 1/5
- Catch Me; Lisa Gardner - 4/5 (psychological thriller)
- No Buddy Left Behind; Terri Crisp and Cindy Hurn - 5/5 (non fiction)
- Fairy Tale Interrupted; Rose Marie Terenzio - 1/5 (eBook)
- We the Animals; Justin Torres (contemporary fiction - audio book)
- A Moveable Feast; Ernest Hemingway (memoir) - 4.5/5
- Lone Wolf; Jodi Picoult (contemporary fiction - 5/5)
- Horns; Joe Hill (audio book)
March is going to be a very busy month for me, so I am thinking that I probably will not be getting a lot of reading done. I am participating in a 3-month long read-a-thon of Bleak House by Charles Dickens (this may be a huge mistake given what the month ahead looks like. In addition, I plan to finish the audio book, Horns - Joe Hill (a really good audio). I also want to read: The Beginner's Goodbye; Anne Tyler, Dirt; David Vann, The Professor's Assassin, Matthew Pearl, the prequel to his latest release, The Technologists.
How did your month go? Any plans for March?