Friday, January 1, 2010

2010 - Chunkster Challenge

Thanks Nicole for Hosting this challenge. Interested? Details HERE.

This is my first time participating in the Chunkster Challenge. I really do need a challenge to motivate me to read the heftier books on my shelves, so this challenge should be perfect.  I'm in for (6), better known as Mor-Book-ly-Obese.

  1. The Winter Rose; Jennifer Donnelly (720 pages)
  2. House Rules; Jodi Picoult (532 pages/17 discs) - 5/5
  3. Into the Wilderness; Sara Donati (896 pages)
  4. South of Broad; Pat Conroy - (528 pages) - 4.5/5
  5. The House at Riverton; Kate Morton (496 pages)
  6. The Forgotten Garden; Kate Morton (560 pages)

3 comments:

  1. OMG! I love, love love The Forgotten Garden by Kate Morton. The House of Riverton is wonderful too but The Forgotten Garden just really grabbed me. I hope you enjoy it as much as I did.

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is one I can handle since most Library of America books start at 750 pages, but there isn't a details link. Pretty please?

    ReplyDelete
  3. Sorry Charlie....a senior moment :)

    Here is the link:

    http://www.linussblanket.com/2009/12/the-chunkster-challenge-2010/

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for taking the time to visit and double thanks for any comments. If you ask a question in your comments, I will try to reply to it here, or by email if your settings allow me to do so. Thank again for visiting.

(I apologize for the word verification, spammers spoil it for all sadly.)