Second cup of coffee the morning and I'm ready to tackle the intro questions for Mystery Read-a-thon participants:
1) Give us five fun-facts about you. (Things that are so trivial you wouldn't think of them right away, but that might make others smile.)
I have a weird sense of humor, and I guess I can act pretty childish at times; I've been known to hold a grudge for a long time; I'm a private person who loves just staying home with my husband and having just occasional company; I'm noise sensitive and prefer quiet places; I could not imagine our home without a cat or two or three!
2) What is on your TBR stack for the next two days?
The Red Door; Todd ; Blacklands; Bauer; The End of the Road; Henry and Shutter Island; LeHane (audio).
3) Do you have any specific hopes and plans for this read-a-thon?
Not really, I just plan to read about (6) hours each day and enjoy a few guiltless mysteries in the process.
4) Did you participate in the Mystery Read-A-Thon in the past?
No, I was not aware of it in the past.
5) If you already participated, can you give the new participants any tips on what to do and what not to do?
I have been in a different type of read-a-thon (24 hour read-a-thon), and I found it helpful to have an audio book going for when you did other things: cleaning, walking etc.
6) If this is your first Mystery Read-A-Thon, how do you plan to go ahead?
I'm planning on starting a shorter book first to motivate me.
Have fun everyone! Now to get reading!