Tuesday, January 26, 2010

Tuesday Teasers


Miz B and Teaser Tuesdays asks you to:
Grab your current read. Let the book fall open to a random page.


Share with us two (2) sentences from that page, somewhere between lines 7 and 12.

You also need to share the title of the book that you’re getting your “teaser” from … that way people can have some great book recommendations if they like the teaser you’ve given! Feel free to Grab the logo and post your own Tuesday Teaser.


 Wish Her Safe at Home; Stephen Benatar


(p.78) ....."I recaptured how---when the realization had finally sunk in---I had cried on and off all through one rainy Sunday afternoon. Sylvia thought I was crazy."

(so far a very good historical novel)



14 comments:

  1. I really want to read this! I've heard so much about it lately. I look forward to your review.

    Here's my teaser:
    http://theliterarystew.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. Sounds like an interesting book1 Here's my teaser.

    ReplyDelete
  3. That book looks like a good one! Good teaser!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Oh, this is tempting me to read...

    Love the cover, too!

    My teaser:

    http://laurel-rainsnowsreflections.blogspot.com/2010/01/teaser-tuesdays.html

    ReplyDelete
  5. OK, now I want to know why she was so sad, I'll look for your review...

    ReplyDelete
  6. LOVED THIS BOOK! So glad you're reading it and can't wait for your review :-)

    ReplyDelete
  7. Lovely cover, terrific teaser! Enjoy!

    ReplyDelete
  8. very interesting...looking forward to your review!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Good teaser!

    http://fredasvoice.blogspot.com/2010/01/teaser-tuesday_26.html

    ReplyDelete
  10. That sounds so sad! But it definitely has me wanting to know more...thanks for the teaser.

    ReplyDelete
  11. Great teaser! This is a new title to me, but I am going to be on the lookout for it now!
    Here is mine:

    http://cafeofdreams.blogspot.com/2010/01/teaser-tuesday_26.html

    ReplyDelete
  12. I really want to read this! Thanks for posting the teaser - giving me a bit of a nudge to go buy it. :)

    ReplyDelete
  13. That sounds like such a good book. I've been dying to read it ever since Aarti reviewed it!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for taking the time to visit and double thanks for any comments. If you ask a question in your comments, I will try to reply to it here, or by email if your settings allow me to do so. Thanks again for visiting.