Now for some Fall Resoultions There are some things I'd like to do in the next month regarding my books (about 600) of them. I plan to make some lists, and shelve them by categories of (10- 50 books depending on category, and then read from those shelves:
- (50) books I most want to read from my stacks
- (25) women's fiction, I'd like to read
- (25) thriller's I'd like to read
- (50) books to donate (one's I know I'll never read as my interests have changed)
- (25) mysteries I'd like to read
- (25) historical novels I'd like to read
- (10) non fiction I'd like to read
- (10) audio books I'd most like to listen to
- (10) books for blog giveaways
- (10) books I've owned the longest to read
I also plan to request fewer ARC's (just ones that I would probably buy or borrow anyways). I've realized that if I've had an ARC over (3) months and have not read it, there is a reason why?? (I never should have requested it).
Also, there is a reward for me out there if I am successful reading from these lists: order about (10) new books each quarter from my wish list, that so many of you have helped to build! THANKS A LOT :)
Do you have any fall resolutions?