Saturday, September 5, 2009

My Life in Books

Yes, I am a copy cat, I've seen this around, but most recently, I saw it posted at Becky's Book Reviews.

Here's what you are suppose to do:

Using only books you have read this year (2009), answer these questions. Try not to repeat a book title.

  1. Describe yourself: Happy for No Reason (Shimoff)
  2. How do you feel: So Happy Together (McFadden)
  3. Describe where you currently live: The House on Sugar Beach (Cooper)
  4. If you could go anywhere, where would you go: Honolulu (Brennert)
  5. Your favorite form of transportation: In Hovering Flight (Hinnefeld)
  6. Your best friend is: The Neighbor (Gardner)
  7. You and your friends are: No One You Know (Richmond)
  8. What’s the weather like: Perfection (Metz)
  9. Your fear: Madness (Hornbacher)
  10. What is the best advice you have to give: Apologize, Apologize (Kelly)
  11. Thought for the day: Labor Day (Maynard)
  12. How I would like to die: The Spare Room (Garner)
  13. My soul’s present condition: Handle With Care (Picoult)
Feel free to play along! It's a little harder than it looks.

9 comments:

  1. Great answers, great sounding books! I know this would be hard for me to complete!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Kudos to you for doing this one! It looks quite difficult and honestly I don't know if I'd have enough creativity to do it ;)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wow, you did a great job with this one!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Wow! It's amazing how well your books worked for this meme! I don't think my titles would be anywhere near as descriptive!

    ReplyDelete
  5. I tried to do this! And I didn't have anything for several of the categories (bother). But well done you!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Very cute answers. And it even looks hard to do, so I take your word for it!

    ReplyDelete
  7. How very cool! I really like this idea. I can see that it might be a bit challenging bit with creativity and some time, you can come up with a cool list like you did. Love the variety of your answers and how well they work!

    I hope you're enjoying your weekend!
    ~ A

    ReplyDelete
  8. This meme is so much fun. I may have to try it one of these days. I love how yours turned out.

    ReplyDelete
  9. Yay, glad you copied this meme because it's been so fun to read everyone's answers!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for taking the time to visit and double thanks for any comments. If you ask a question in your comments, I will try to reply to it here, or by email if your settings allow me to do so. Thanks again for visiting.