Wednesday, August 19, 2009

BBAW Thank You


I missed this amazing email I received earlier this am........

"I am so thrilled to inform you that you have been nominated for 2 BookBlogger Appreciation Week Awards in the category Best General Review Blog, and Best Blog Name".

So, I'd just like to say thanks to those who may have nominated me, and put my blog in the mix. I'm stunned, and thrilled that you thought of Bibliophile By the Sea and me.

Best of luck to all the many other wonderful book bloggers out there, who bring so much joy to me and others. On September 7th the Short List will be announced and the voting opens on the BBAW site.

16 comments:

  1. Congats Diane - you deserve it!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Congratulations! I love the dogs holding signs!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hooray! Congratulations, Diane. And I love that picture.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Congrats! (And, I totally thought of you when I was reading Best Intentions. I think you'll like it.)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Congratulations, Diane. Well-deserved nomination.

    ReplyDelete
  6. I heard someone nominated your blog for most unusual/ingenious blog name (I forgot the exact title of the category). Wonder if they will notify you of that too? Hope to hear!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Congratulations on your nominations! Enjoy BBAW; it's a lot of fun!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for taking the time to visit and double thanks for any comments. If you ask a question in your comments, I will try to reply to it here, or by email if your settings allow me to do so. Thanks again for visiting.