Tuesday, August 11, 2009

Tuesday Teasers




Miz B and Teaser Tuesdays asks you to:

Grab your current read.
Let the book fall open to a random page.
Share with us two (2) sentences from that page, somewhere between lines 7 and 12.
You also need to share the title of the book that you’re getting your “teaser” from … that way people can have some great book recommendations if they like the teaser you’ve given!
(p.195).... " Two days later, ready to act on my plan, Jesse and I lean over the limestone wall and peer into the gorge just downriver from the brink of the falls. The landscape below is otherworldly--a massive clot of white-blue ice extending from shore to shore, frozen mounds of accumulated spray nearly sixty feet in height, sections of cliff face transformed by stalactites of ice as thick as the trunk of any tree".
This book started out slow, but now I am really enjoying it!
What's your teaser this week?

9 comments:

  1. Wow...that is so descriptive. I can't wait to read this one. I might have to bump it up on my list!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I won this from LT ER this month and hope it comes soon!

    ReplyDelete
  3. It does sound very descriptive. I have been wanting to read this since I first saw it advertised.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Good to know it gets better even though it starts out slow. I haven't started mine yet but will be soon. Sometimes I get impatient with slow books. lol.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Glad to hear you are enjoying this one. I passed on it, but it did sound interesting.

    ReplyDelete
  6. I'm glad that you're enjoying this one!!! Can't wait to get to it myself!! Great teaser!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Great Teaser! I just won a copy from Library Thing Early Reviewers and look forward to reading it!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for taking the time to visit and double thanks for any comments. If you ask a question in your comments, I will try to reply to it here, or by email if your settings allow me to do so. Thanks again for visiting.