Tuesday, August 25, 2009

R.I.P. IV


Carl at Stainless Steel Droppings is hosting this fun challenge again in 2009. It was so much fun last year, I MUST join again. See Full Details HERE.
  • Mystery
  • Suspense
  • Thriller
  • Dark Fantasy
  • Gothic
  • Horror
  • Supernatural
There are two simple goals to the R.eaders I.mbibing P.eril Challenge:
1. Have fun reading
2. Share that fun with others
There are multiple levels of participation that allow you to be a part of R.I.P. IV without adding the burden of another commitment to your already busy lives.
R.I.P. IV officially runs from September 1st through October 31st. But lets go ahead and break the rules. Lets start today!!!
My List -(completed - 10/21/09)
  1. A Duty to the Dead;Todd - recommended
  2. The Neighbor; Lisa Gardner - recommended
  3. The Broken Window; Jeffery Deaver - recommended
  4. The Brutal Telling; Louise Penny - recommended

11 comments:

  1. I am so glad that you had a good enough time last year that you decided to risk the peril with us again this year! Thanks for signing on.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Nice list! Love Bradbury, but haven't read Graveyard yet (it's laying around here somewhere!). My list is already too long so I won't be adding it this year. I love Carl's challenges; both the Once Upon a Time and RIP. Have fun and I look forward to your thoughts!

    ReplyDelete
  3. its looking like a good showing for RIP this year! Lists are fun but so is finding new books!

    ReplyDelete
  4. The Graveyard for Lunatics - haven't heard of that one. Sounds interesting! :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. I haven't read that Bradbury yet either. I'm looking forward to your reviews!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Like Terri and Becky I love Bradbury, but I haven't read that particular title. It sounds like you have some excellent reading ahead of you!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Your books are all new to me so I look forward to your reviews.

    ReplyDelete
  8. It's such a great challenge isn't it? I haven't read any of the books on your list but some of them are on my radar so looking forward to your reviews! Have fun!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for taking the time to visit and double thanks for any comments. If you ask a question in your comments, I will try to reply to it here, or by email if your settings allow me to do so. Thanks again for visiting.