New Blogger Meme questions:
1) What has been one of the highlights of blogging for you?
- There are really so many reasons I love blogging.
- Book Blogging feeds my book addiction is so so many ways. Posting about books; adding new books to my lists and reading other bloggers great review.
- I find it a great creative outlet, to express my opinions on books I've read or others have read.
- It's been so exciting when authors have contacted me directly to review their books.
- Your comments and feedback have been so imporant to me over this past year, and have helped build confidence.
- But the number one reason, is YOU, all the wonderful book-loving friends I've met, who have inspired and encouraged me. THANK YOU ALL SO MUCH!!
2) What blogger has helped you out with your blog by answering questions, linking to you, or inspiring you?
There is no way I could name just one, without feeling I might have slighted somene. Everyone book blogger I have posed a question to has been extremely friendly and helpful. I have found that Book Bloggers are not "it's all about me" people. They all seem willing to help at the drop of a hat, and that is very motivating for a NEW blogger like myself. I knew nothing about blogging when I started. It was just intended as a place to record my reviews, but over the past year, it has become so much more.
3) What one question do you have about BBAW that someone who participated last year could answer?
Just one question? LOL...it seems to me just the seem volume of information required to track all the votes in each category seems like an overwhelming job. Just how do you do this, and do you need help ?
Keep these important BBAW dates in mind:
- September 7: Shortlists are announced and voting begins
- September 12: Voting closes at 11:59 PM EST
- September 14-18: BBAW!
- Join in on the fun here!