Typing with one eye open; hour # 20 and here is what I've been up to:
(20) hours into the Read-a-thon and I am starting to fade out. Here is what I've accomplished:
- I've completed (5) books (little books): Gift from the Sea (138 pages) ; Zen and the Art of Happiness (142 pages); Runaway Mummy (30 pages) , Miss Smith and the Haunted Library (30 pages) , and Haunted Island: True Ghost Stories from Martha's Vineyard (141 pages).
- Started and stopped: The Haunting of Hill House ( read 77pages) it's excellent!
- Completed (1) audio book: Sworn to Silence; Castillio on my IPOD while I do a little cheer leading.
- Had 2 cups of coffee and oatmeal, and 4 bottles of water, huge salad with cheese and croutons, apple and lemon yogurt, and yes, finally junk food (A Klondike Bar...yum), and a cup of hot tea.
- Left the house for (90) minutes --hospital run as I mentioned earlier.
- Spent (25) minutes heating chicken soup and eating it with hubby for lunch, and another (30) minutes fixing a quick dinner for us.
- Spent (220) minutes blogging and cheer leading since the read-a-thon started.
- 568 pages read so far/6 books completed, which includes (1) audio book: Sworn to Silence (very gory/graphic, but good).
- Participated in (4) mini challenges.
- I feel a little doze coming up.
You're so close now you can taste it! There's only one thing left to do: read! Read! Read! [and maybe dance a bit ;) )]ReplyDelete
Congrats on winning a prize!
Wow, can't believe you have read so many books and are still at it!!ReplyDelete
Now that it's WAY past midnight and our eyes are drooping lower, it's time for us night owls to get our second wind! So here is a big HOOT from Alabama. Keep on Reading!!!! Just a few more hours to go!!!!
Go Reading,Go Reading,Go Reading!!!
the Transcendentalists team!
No Doze!! Get up and dance around a little bit. Or do some stretches. Or put in some Beyonce. :)ReplyDelete
You've done great so far. Ready for the last stretch?! Come on. GO GO GO. Cheering for you from Copenhagen, Denmark.ReplyDelete
You are doing fantastic! Did you doze off for a bit? I am thinking about doing that myself but I afraid I will be out for good.ReplyDelete
You've been doing great! Well done for staying awake this long. I had a pretty long sleep in the middle so I'm impressed. :)ReplyDelete