1. What are you reading right now? I'm listening to an audio book Sworn to Silence; Linda Castillo (very good) and reading Haunted Island: True Ghost Stories from Martha's Vineyard; Nadler.
2. How many books have you read so far? (4)
3. What book are you most looking forward to for the second half of the Read-a-thon? The Haunting of Hill House; Shirley Jackson
4. Did you have to make any special arrangements to free up your whole day? Tried to but had to step out for an hour.
5. Have you had many interruptions? How did you deal with those? Not too bad since it is only me and my husband, and he's been intensely involved with College football.
6. What surprises you most about the Read-a-thon, so far? Lots of encouragement--it's great!
7. Do you have any suggestions for how to improve the Read-a-thon next year? This is my first year, so to me it seems great as is.
8. What would you do differently, as a Reader or a Cheerleader, if you were to do this again next year? Plan to listen to more audio books as, for me it's pretty easy to blog and listen.
9. Are you getting tired yet? Not yet
10. Do you have any tips for other Readers or Cheerleaders, something you think is working well for you that others may not have discovered? I think the fact I have not had any junk food today is a help. I chose to eat lighter so I would not get tired as easily, and it seems to be working so far.