We are considering a vacation to Costa Rica sometime in 2010. Since it would be our first trip to this country, I thought this travel guide might be a perfect way to learn more about the country and its culture, it's history, the beaches, hotels etc.
The book is divided into sections:
- The Best of Costa Rica (beaches, hotels, ecolodges and wilderness resorts, B&Bs, best family resorts, places for adventure,nature, and more.
- Costa Rica in Depth: The history of the country past and present, culture, architecture and eating and drinking
- Trip Planning: when to go, calendar of events,getting there and around once you are there, wedding planning, health and safety accommodations , suggested itineraries etc.
- Separate sections about San Jose, Guanacaste (The Gold Coast), Puntarenas and the Nicoya Peninsula, The Northern Zone: Mountain Lakes, Cloud Forest and a volcano.
- Central Pacific Coast (Where the Mountain Meets the Sea, The Southern Zone The Caribbean Coast
- Fast facts guide; Spanish terms and phrases and Costa Rican wildlife info.