Let's Talk About 2009 and 2010 Reading Challenges
How did you do in 2009? Did you set realistic goals, and have you met them? What are your Challenge plans for 2010?
In 2009, I signed up for 20 challenges, and have completed (16). I'm hoping to complete at least 3 more by the 31st, so I am pretty pleased with my results
I was hoping to limit myself to (5) challenges to start off 2010, but I have
very little NO willpower. So I signed up for (10). I hope to spend some time over the next week finalizing some choices for some of these challenges (love doing that).
- The Complete Booker for 2010 (Winners Circle - 6 Books)
- Audio Book Challenge - 2010 (20 Books)
- The Chunkster Challenge for 2010 (Mor-Book-ly Obese - 6 Books)
- New Authors Challenge for 2010 - (50 New Authors)
- Books To Read Before I Die - 2010 (20 - Books)
- Reading From My Shelves Project - 2010 (75 - Books)
- 100+ Reading Challenge - 2010
- Support Your Local Library - 2010 (50 Books)
- Thriller and Suspense Challenge - 2010 (12 - Books)
- ARC Reading Challenge - 2010 (25+ Books)
How about you?