Sunday, July 26, 2009

Oh No!!! More New Book Releases this Week

Who am I to doubt Confucius?

July 28 Releases:

  1. Last Bridge; Teri Coyne (Amazon) Taut, gripping, and edgy, The Last Bridge is an intense novel of family secrets, darkest impulses, and deep-seated love. (I'll be reading this one soon - Thanks Shelf Awareness)
  2. Labor Day; Joyce Maynard ---I LOVED this book - read my review here. (Thanks Tavia @ Wm Morrow Books)
  3. Benny & Shrimp; Katarina Mazetti (Two middle age misfits and a love that should not be as complicated as it seems -- (my review is coming soon); Thanks Caitlin-Penguin Publishing
  4. Chosen to Die; Lisa Jackson (Amazon) - In the desolate Montana woods, evil is lurking. And with time running out, the only way to save Regan will be to get inside a killer's twisted mind and unravel a shocking message that is being revealed, one body at a time.(Thanks Joy and Joan @Joan Schulhafer Pub & Media)

More New Fiction also available this week @ Barnes and Noble):

Dying for Mercy: A Novel of Suspense by Mary Jane Clark
Hot Pursuit: A Novel by Suzanne Brockmann
Watch the Skies by James Patterson

5 comments:

  1. OH my word -- where did you find that picture?! I it is absolutely perfect!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Don't you just wish they would slow down on the releases, just so you could read the new ones you already have?

    ReplyDelete
  3. Stieg Larsson's new book to follow Girl with the Dragon Tattoo is out today too. I'm dying to read those.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I have to say, this picture made me laugh! Never doubt Confucius!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for taking the time to visit and double thanks for any comments. If you ask a question in your comments, I will try to reply to it here, or by email if your settings allow me to do so. Thanks again for visiting.