Tuesday, July 21, 2009

Tuesday Teasers



Miz B and Teaser Tuesdays asks you to:
Grab your current read. Let the book fall open to a random page.

Share with us two (2) sentences from that page.
You also need to share the title of the book that you’re getting your “teaser” from … that way people can have some great book recommendations if they like the teaser you’ve given!

My teaser (p200) Roadside Crosses; Jeffrey Deaver.....
...The blogger's eyes were sweeping the floor of the emergency room, green-and-white tile, mopped clean but scuffed by years of anxious heels and soles. "But Lyndon posted in the desalination thread, not 'Roadside Crosses'. No, Travis wouldn't have any complaint with him. It's somebody else. Lyndon'd made a lot of people upset. He was a plaintiff's lawyer and was always taking on controversial causes."

(I'm liking this suspenseful page turner). What's your teaser today?

5 comments:

  1. The blogger's eyes???? OMG...I'm glad that we all write pretty much tame stuff. Wouldn't want someone out there stalking me!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Jeffrey Deaver's books give me the chills! Great teaser!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I liked Roadside Crosses, I'm looking forward to your review!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I just got this one in the mail yesterday! And of course I love Deaver.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for taking the time to visit and double thanks for any comments. If you ask a question in your comments, I will try to reply to it here, or by email if your settings allow me to do so. Thanks again for visiting.