Tuesday, July 28, 2009

Tuesday Teasers
















Miz B and Teaser Tuesdays asks you to:Grab your current read. Let the book fall open to a random page. Share with us two (2) sentences from that page. You also need to share the title of the book that you’re getting your “teaser” from … that way people can have some great book recommendations if they like the teaser you’ve given!

Here is my teasers -- (p.77) "The pack fell silent. I was aware of every sound around us--the ravens squabbling over bits of meat, small prey rustling in the bushes, even the fleas jumping on old Trevegg's fur."

(Promise of Wolves; Dorothy Hearst)

Comment - I was not sure I'd be enjoying this book, but it is really terrific --(thanks Simon and Schuster)

9 comments:

  1. I love wolves...Have you ever read Julie of the Wolves? It's YA by Jean Craighead George and it's wonderful!!! This one sounds interesting and I'm in love with the cover!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Interesting teaser. Makes me curious about the storyline.

    ReplyDelete
  3. This sounds interesting...definitely teased!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Got this one sitting on my stack. Glad you are enjoying it. I like your cover better than mine.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Sounds like PROMISE OF THE WOLVES has been a pleasant surprise for you!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Love that cover. I haven't heard of this one. Sounds like a story from the wolves' perspective. At least that quoted part does.

    ReplyDelete
  7. I am not sure if my daughter has read this one or not (she loves anything about wolves) but the cover looks very familiar. Great teaser. I will have to point her to this post.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for taking the time to visit and double thanks for any comments. If you ask a question in your comments, I will try to reply to it here, or by email if your settings allow me to do so. Thanks again for visiting.