Monday, October 26, 2009

162 - Zen and the Art of Happiness; Chris Prentiss


"Everything that happens to me is the best possible thing that can happen to me".
The author uses this powerful statement as a foundation for overcoming stress, dealing with setbacks, and finding happiness in everyday life.

How can we change what we believe when our experience has convinced us otherwise? By creating a new experience. The author explains just how to learn to think in a new way to create more happiness in our lives, instead of gloom and depression. This book is not perfect, but it is still RECOMMENDED.


3 comments:

  1. I need to take a look at this one - sounds good!

    Sue

    ReplyDelete
  2. I rather like that sentiment. I need to adopt that philosophy. I think I just added another book to my TBR pile!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for taking the time to visit and double thanks for any comments. If you ask a question in your comments, I will try to reply to it here, or by email if your settings allow me to do so. Thank again for visiting.

(I apologize for the word verification, spammers spoil it for all sadly.)