Tuesday, October 20, 2009

Tuesday Teasers









Teaser Tuesday is a weekly bookish meme hosted by Miz B of Should Be Reading. Anyone can play along! Just do the following:
  • Grab your current read
  • Open to a random page
  • Share two (2) random teaser sentences from somewhere on that page
  • BE CAREFUL NOT TO INCLUDE SPOILERS
(p. 3)....."My mother always told me that there is only one way that a woman can be truly safe in this world.  And that is to be fiercely, inarguably and masterfully talented".
(Picking Bones from Ash; Marie Mutsuki Mockett)

What are you reading?

14 comments:

  1. I'll keep that in mind. That's a great teaser!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Sounds like her mother was a wise woman!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Sounds like an interesting read.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Ooh, this sounds intriguing! Love those sentences (and that philosophy!).

    My teasers are here:

    http://laurel-rain-snow.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  5. Great teaser. Hope she is all that and more.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Great advice, if we could all be so talentedly lucky!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Well, you certainly can't argue wih that!

    My teaser is here:
    http://zqueenbees.blogspot.com/2009/10/teaser-tuesdays_20.html

    ReplyDelete
  8. Oh how inspiring! I'll be interested to hear more about it when you're finished.

    ReplyDelete
  9. Okay, this is bad, but your quote reminded me of "My momma always told me life is like a box of chocolates."

    I'll go away now...

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for taking the time to visit and double thanks for any comments. If you ask a question in your comments, I will try to reply to it here, or by email if your settings allow me to do so. Thanks again for visiting.