Typing with one eye open; hour # 20 and here is what I've been up to:
(20) hours into the Read-a-thon and I am starting to fade out. Here is what I've accomplished:
- I've completed (5) books (little books): Gift from the Sea (138 pages) ; Zen and the Art of Happiness (142 pages); Runaway Mummy (30 pages) , Miss Smith and the Haunted Library (30 pages) , and Haunted Island: True Ghost Stories from Martha's Vineyard (141 pages).
- Started and stopped: The Haunting of Hill House ( read 77pages) it's excellent!
- Completed (1) audio book: Sworn to Silence; Castillio on my IPOD while I do a little cheer leading.
- Had 2 cups of coffee and oatmeal, and 4 bottles of water, huge salad with cheese and croutons, apple and lemon yogurt, and yes, finally junk food (A Klondike Bar...yum), and a cup of hot tea.
- Left the house for (90) minutes --hospital run as I mentioned earlier.
- Spent (25) minutes heating chicken soup and eating it with hubby for lunch, and another (30) minutes fixing a quick dinner for us.
- Spent (220) minutes blogging and cheer leading since the read-a-thon started.
- 568 pages read so far/6 books completed, which includes (1) audio book: Sworn to Silence (very gory/graphic, but good).
- Participated in (4) mini challenges.
- I feel a little doze coming up.