Saturday, October 24, 2009

24 Hour Read-a-Thon - Update #3


How's everyone doing ?  10 minutes short of the half way mark, and still wide awake here...a biggy for me.

11++ hours into the Read-a-thon and here  is how I've spent my time:

  • I've completed (4) books: Gift from the Sea (138 pages) ; Zen and the Art of Happiness (142 pages); Runaway Mummy (30 pages) and Miss Smith and the Haunted Library (30 pages)
  • Started and stopped: The Haunting of Hill House (read 15 pages and decided to save it for when I get tired. Since it is scary, it should keep me up --Peter's suggestion--thanks Peter)
  • Listening to: Sworn to Silence; Castillio on my IPOD while I do a little cheer leading.
  • Had 2 cups of coffee and oatmeal, and 2 bottles of water, huge salad with cheese and croutons, apple and lemon yogurt.
  • Left the house for (90) minutes --hospital run as I mentioned earlier..
  • Spent (25) minutes heating chicken soup and eating it with hubby for lunch, and another (30) minutes fixing a quick dinner for us. 
  • Spent 105 minutes blogging and cheer leading since the read-a-thon started.
  • 363 pages read so far/4 books completed/ one audio book in progress, Sworn to Silence, and I'm on (disc #3).
  • Participated in (2) mini challenges.
Keep up the good work everyone, and thanks for all the comments and support.

5 comments:

  1. You're doing fantastic! Keep it up!

    ReplyDelete
  2. You are having a very productive read-athon! Didn't you just love Gift from the Sea?

    ReplyDelete
  3. I think you win the award for the most nourishing food during the read-a-thon! :--)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Wow! You are doing great. Keep it up.

    ReplyDelete
  5. You're doing great! You can do it!!!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for taking the time to visit and double thanks for any comments. If you ask a question in your comments, I will try to reply to it here, or by email if your settings allow me to do so. Thanks again for visiting.