How's everyone doing ? 10 minutes short of the half way mark, and still wide awake here...a biggy for me.
11++ hours into the Read-a-thon and here is how I've spent my time:
- I've completed (4) books: Gift from the Sea (138 pages) ; Zen and the Art of Happiness (142 pages); Runaway Mummy (30 pages) and Miss Smith and the Haunted Library (30 pages)
- Started and stopped: The Haunting of Hill House (read 15 pages and decided to save it for when I get tired. Since it is scary, it should keep me up --Peter's suggestion--thanks Peter)
- Listening to: Sworn to Silence; Castillio on my IPOD while I do a little cheer leading.
- Had 2 cups of coffee and oatmeal, and 2 bottles of water, huge salad with cheese and croutons, apple and lemon yogurt.
- Left the house for (90) minutes --hospital run as I mentioned earlier..
- Spent (25) minutes heating chicken soup and eating it with hubby for lunch, and another (30) minutes fixing a quick dinner for us.
- Spent 105 minutes blogging and cheer leading since the read-a-thon started.
- 363 pages read so far/4 books completed/ one audio book in progress, Sworn to Silence, and I'm on (disc #3).
- Participated in (2) mini challenges.